DISRUPT IS AN INFORMATION EXCHANGE DESIGNED TO ENERGIZE, INFORM AND EMPOWER PEOPLE IN THE HR FIELD.
We are excited to finally bring back DisruptHR to Portland, Oregon for the second time! Space is limited, so grab your ticket today!
There will be food, drinks, and fun! Hear from local speakers and experts giving rapid-fire presentations on hot HR topics (yes those exist).
Check out our awesome lineup of speakers and topics for DisruptHR Portland, OR 2.0, including Acumen’s own Suzanne Hanifin!
- Making the Unconscious Conscious: Disrupting the impact of miscommunication in an increasingly diverse workforce presented by Shari Dunn, ITBOM, LLC
- Integration vs. Onboarding presented by Suzanne Hanifin, Acumen Executive Search
- Your Ignorance Isn’t Bliss: Building the case for belonging presented by Esteban Herevia, Spokane Pride
- Mental Health Matters: Why prioritizing mental health is a strategic game changer for your business presented by Andrea Herron, WebMD
- How HR Heads Become Their Organization’s Most Valuable Leader presented by Katie Kelley, bluSPARC
- Your FLMs Are Driving Without a License (and your employees are in the backseat) presented by Nir Megnazi, Intel
- Ditch the 4-Year Degree Requirement presented by Natalie Miller, Apprenti
- Return to Better presented by Matt Newstrom, Hyphn
- Uncomfortably Safe in the Workplace presented by Mike Nieto, Catworks Construction
- Are We Ready For a Latch-Key Workforce? presented by Gina Riley, Talence Group
- There is No Such Thing as a “No Risk” Employee presented by Amy Robinson, Miller Nash LLP
- Your Position Descriptions and Performance Reviews Aren’t Getting You Anywhere Fast presented by Serilda Summers-McGee, Workplace Changes
- Leading On Purpose – Getting re-focused on WHY you do what you do presented by Suzi Wear, Xenium HR
Click here to register.
Wed, September 28, 2022
3:30 PM – 6:00 PM PDT,
Hyatt Regency Portland At The Oregon Convention Center
375 Northeast Holladay Street
Portland, OR 97232