The Most Valuable Real Estate You Will Ever Own Are The Pages Of Your Resume
- Targeting Strategy
- Resume & Career Strategy
- Career Coaching
- LinkedIn Profile and Personal Brand Building
- Customized Cover Letters
- Personalized Thank You Letters
- Interview Coaching
Acumen is an executive search firm with more than 40 years of expertise in matching people to organizations. We know that successful executive recruiting (for the hiring firm) and successful job search (for the candidate) require precise matching of the two critical components – culture and talent.
As experienced Executive Recruiters we have a highly evolved set of skills that have proven themselves in preparing and matching candidates for leadership executive positions. For the firm, we are the executive team architects, for the candidate we are the career strategists. The results – success for both.
We’ve had the honor of supporting executives from some of the world’s best-known Fortune 100’s to founders of innovative, venture-backed startups, to family-owned businesses, across multiple industries.
Even the best athletes have coaches that bring them to the peak of their game. Call Acumen for yours.
Read Our Latest Job Market & Career Development Blogs
- Onboarding vs IntegrationDisruptHR is described as “an information exchange designed to energize, inform, and empower people in the HR field.” 14 speakers are given five minutes to speak. Acumen’s Founder and CEO, Suzanne Hanifin, was invited to be one of this year’s speakers, and shared her thoughts on “Integration vs. Onboarding.” Check out her full slide deck …
- DisruptHR Portland 2.0DISRUPT IS AN INFORMATION EXCHANGE DESIGNED TO ENERGIZE, INFORM AND EMPOWER PEOPLE IN THE HR FIELD. We are excited to finally bring back DisruptHR to Portland, Oregon for the second time! Space is limited, so grab your ticket today! There will be food, drinks, and fun! Hear from local speakers and …
- Quiet Quitting – Another Lesson for MeI have heard a lot about “Quiet Quitting” recently, people who are hired to do a salaried job within a set amount of time and stop working when either the job is done, or the time has ended (whether remote or in person). For example, an accountant is hired for 40 hours per week to …
- Solutions for the Great Resignation: An Opportunity for “GROWTHH”We at Acumen have had a front-row seat in witnessing the Great Resignation: people are leaving their jobs, pivoting in their careers, starting their own companies or consulting firms, or are opting for retirement. We are witnessing this phenomenon with our multi-million-dollar and Fortune 500 company clients, our family-owned and operated clients, and even our …
- Your Words Are PowerfulYour words can frame a person’s perspective of you in just moments. Read tips how to present yourself with credibility
- Acumen Resume Quick TipA simple way to increase your unique value proposition and help your resume get noticed